Custom Enterprise Applications − Web Application Development
KavNiya has immense experience in developing a wide range of web applications ranging from simple to complex enterprise web applications across various platforms for both B2B and B2C customers. We lay emphasis on customer user experience, which most of the times forms the single biggest factor in ensuring higher degree of customer satisfaction.
The following are some of the main focus areas during web application development.
- User Experience
- OS and Platform compatibility
- Browser compatibility
- Scalability, Interoperability
- Re-usability and Quick user response
- Security and Performance issues etc.
We are adept at using the right framework architecture that best suits the application requirements. We have evolved ourselves in tune with the evolution of Web application development architecture.
Web Templating 3 Tier Architecture:
This is where we started our web application development journey using 3 tier architecture developing applications with a mix of static and dynamic web pages.
Model − View − Controller (MVC) Architecture:
This was the next step wherein applications were developed based on the principles of segregation of data, business rules and user interface thereby resulting in effective code modularization and reuse and application of multiple interfaces using ASP.NET, Symfony, Java Struts and Java Spring framework.
AJAX enabled us to develop applications with “action–based” interactiveness and rich client capabilities with HTML/CSS, JSON/XML etc.
SOA − Service Oriented Architecture & Cloud:
Basically, a combination of all the three above with REST framework using HTML5/CSS3, JSON/Websockets. We employ this for applications requiring high scalability, re-usability, fast user response, offline mode support and situations where interoperability with a homogeneous Java/C#/Python services or a heterogeneous mix of them.
ERP on SAP R/3
- SAP implementation & consulting services
- Functional solution/ Configurations/ Customizations
- ABAP Programming services
- Upgrade services / Migration services
- Integration with other systems
- Basis activities
- Technology used:
- ABAP 4.C, Webdynpro, ALE/IDOCS, SMART forms, SAP Scripts, Module pool techniques, BDC,BAPI, LSMW tools, RFC, ALV/Classical reports